Saturday, April 15, 2006

It seems to me that the Internet is a place to conform and indulge in the regular scratch your back phenomenon. So I perhaps lack the finesse of people who had fancier education and more privileged background than myself, but surely I can make my point and choose to disagree with people?

How can one explain why a Blog written by one person gets comments from some forty others who will say:

  1. Hey that is my life
  2. Thank you for talking about this

I can’t seem to relate to that Blogger very much. But everyone else agrees with her (and rarely with him)

Without taking names, let me give you a few examples of abysmally elitist writing that is depressing to be reading.

- Like someone takes on reservation of women as a cause. Women reap enough benefits thanks to them being the ‘weaker’ sex. Can we put a stop to this?

- Some random male Blogger talk about how reservations will cause the quality of the higher education institutions to erode! What a bloody upper class argument that is.


I can go on, but they are all much the same.

2 Comments:

Blogger anantha said...

We are waiting.. you know that, dont you?

1:16 PM  
Blogger Erythrocyte said...

'Women reap enough benefits thanks to them being the ‘weaker’ sex. '
Er, name three.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home